At first, I panicked cause I'm sorta shy and don't like to talk about myself. Then I wondered what I was going to say without sounding like a dork. Finally, I reasoned to just have fun and go with what pops into my head! So here goes:
- My life has been blessed with a dear husband of 34 years; a great stepson; a wonderful, supportive family; and the best friends a person could have.
- I'm retired and loving it!
- My favorite things include pistachio ice cream, Colonial Williamsburg, reading for pleasure, taking naps, and the smell of fresh sweet basil.
- I really dislike bugs, snakes, grocery shopping, the short days of winter, and driving in snow.
- I once had a cat that flushed toilets.
- My friends and family think I'm a clean freak; and my husband thinks I make the best spaghetti sauce and meatballs you ever tasted.
For those tagged, I hope you play! If you choose to play, here are the rules:
l. Link to the person who "tagged" you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.