October 13, 2008

FS88 Anne's So Sweet!

Anne Ryan is this week's Featured Stamper on SCS, and she is amazing! Not only does she have a fabulous gallery, but she touches all of us with her sweet comments. Thank you, Anne! I chose to CASE this incredible card.
I kept her sketch, but changed the image and colors. In keeping with the theme, Anne's So Sweet!, I changed the flower embellishment to a sentiment and added some rain dots to balance my design. Hope you like it Anne, and thanks to everyone for taking a peek!
Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake; Paper - PTI white and DP, SU! basic black, MS DP; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Accessories - Copic and Prismacolor markers, MS border, Inkssentials Glassy Accents, Cloud Nine Rain Dots.

14 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, totally delish! Looks good enough to eat and I love the fab job you have made of colouring the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I haven't done the challenge for this week but I plan on it. I love Anne's gallery. You made such a "sweet" card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cupcake. very cute card. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet! This is my favorite PTI color, and I love the shiny cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cupcake stamp! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Pat! Great colours - the black really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not heard or her before, I will have to go check out SCS more for details, super cute card...it looks so nice and i LOVE the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooooooh....I love, love, love this!! nice colors, layout, bling, everything! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! Great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok now how delicious is this??? I love all the mix of patterns going on here Pat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the PTI papers on this - and the paperpieced cup cake - fun case !

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Anne are two of my favorite SCSers, so I think this card is perfect! You're both so sweet AND talented!!

    ReplyDelete