October 17, 2008

Mojo Madness Contest - Week #56

This has got to be one of my favorite Christmas images from Gina K Designs. It's from a set called 'let it snow'. I combined this cozy image with Monday's Mojo Madness sketch #56; here's the link. My embellishments included some bling, chunky glitter, a metal sentiment and two snowflakes I had in my stash.
I placed an acetate overlay over my image which was first embossed with my Cuttlebug EF (swiss dots) to create the impression of falling snow. I first saw this done by Susan/Rainy on her blog, Rainy Day Creations. Susan is one of the best and most creative stampers; so head on over to her blog, you won't be sorry!
Supplies: Stamps - Gina K. Designs let it snow; Paper - SU! Dashing; K&Co. Bailey; PTI white and Holiday Vintage Prints; Ink - VersaMark; Versafine onyx black; Accessories - clear EP, Jo-Ann chunky glitter, Cuttlebug, JudiKins acetate, Lasting Impressions metal sentiment, Sandylion snowflakes, rhinestones, sanding block and crimper.

17 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love all your crisp clean layers and wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glossy overlay of the CB acetate and all the beautiful colors of this snowy scene! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo gorgeous, love the Cb's overlay. Such a beautiful scene and wonderful snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Christmas card!!!! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Your embellishments are so beautiful. Thanks for playing my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful holiday card!! WOW ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your vellum overlay! and that wonderful house stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat, this is gorgeous! Love the different shaped layers and the glitter and bling really bring the card to life! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pat, your card looks fantastic! I love the image and how you colored it. LOVE the snowflakes and the swiss dotted acetate overlay.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the mojo contest. this is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza! Love the colors, layout, ribbon, and glittery "snow"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, Pat, thank you so much for mentioning my blog. You know I LOVE this card with it's darling winter scene and wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on winning the Mojo Madness contest, Pat! Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word, is this ever gorgeous!! The acetate overlay is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete