The S2Girls have another fun 222 Challenge for you. This time they have decided to forgo a template and want you to let your imagination go wild with color and a nursery rhyme. Here are the deets:
- Use the following nursery rhyme for your jumping off point:
"Mary, Mary, quite contrary
how does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row.!
- The color palette is Lavender, Orange, Lime, Black & White.
- After you have finished your creation, post it to your blog and/or SCS. Don't forget to use keywords: shirleys2girls and 222WWW. Then, go to the S2Girls challenge blog, and using Mr. Linky, provide a direct link to your card.
- Deadline for submission is Tuesday, April 21, at 2:00 PM, PDT.
- The winner will be chosen by S2G and the DT members. The winner will receive $22 in Attitude Gratitude (store credit), and the winning creation will be posted on both the S2G gallery and blog.
Here is my take on this month's 222 challenge inspired by the "Mary, Mary....." nursery rhyme. I used my favorite S2G image, Gracie with Balloons (SG28), and oodles of Primas and black rhinestones from Mary's garden. My sign is computer generated and my Jolee fencing was a piece I had in my stash...
For more inspiration, check out the awesomel creations made by the other Design Team members:
Now let's see what you come up with. Good Luck and I hope you win!!
P.S. And don't forget to check back on Thursday..... Karolyn is busy creating another super sketch for Twisted Thursday!