April 14, 2009

222 Challenge Alert

The S2Girls have another fun 222 Challenge for you.   This time they have decided to forgo a template and want you to let your imagination go wild with color and a nursery rhyme.  Here are the deets:
  • Use the following nursery rhyme for your jumping off point: 
"Mary, Mary, quite contrary
how does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row.!
  • The color palette is Lavender, Orange, Lime, Black & White.
  • After you have finished your creation, post it to your blog and/or SCS.  Don't forget to use keywords: shirleys2girls and 222WWW.  Then, go to the S2Girls challenge blog, and using Mr. Linky, provide a direct link to your card.
  • Deadline for submission is Tuesday, April 21, at 2:00 PM, PDT.
  • The winner will be chosen by S2G and the DT members.  The winner will receive $22 in Attitude Gratitude (store credit), and the winning creation will be posted on both the S2G gallery and blog.
Here is my take on this month's 222 challenge inspired by the "Mary, Mary....." nursery rhyme.  I used my favorite S2G image, Gracie with Balloons (SG28), and oodles of  Primas and black rhinestones from Mary's garden.  My sign is computer generated and my Jolee fencing was a piece I had in my stash...  
For more inspiration, check out the awesomel creations made by the other Design Team members:
DEBBIE    ERIN    JOY    JUSTINE    KAROLYN    SHELLY
Now let's see what you come up with.  Good Luck and I hope you win!!  
P.S.  And don't forget to check back on Thursday..... Karolyn is busy creating another super sketch for Twisted Thursday!

13 comments:

  1. Pat - What a fantastic card! I love all your little details and the beautiful flowers peaking through the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, this is just gorgeous! I love how Mary is skipping along with all those flower balloons! FAB card! TFS.
    Oh, oh, oh ...and I love the colour palette, will have to give this one a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Fabulous Pat!!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    I didn't know about this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful flowers all over this card pat! Love the cute image and the fence - fun spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright and cheery this card is! Thanks for making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a wonderful... happy ...feel good card! I am loving everything about it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Pat! I love your interpretation of the nursery rhyme! I'll have to see if I can play along with this one too....looking forward to tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those flowers and your colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your garden spilling out from behind the fence!! And of course all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat, this card is SO fun! Love the bright colors--totally makes me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fun and colorful card!! The flowers are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Your coloring is awesome and I love how you put the flowers as baloons and inthe fence.

    ReplyDelete