Karolyn has come up with another great sketch with a color twist for this week's Twisted Thursday challenge. We hope you join in the fun by creating a card following this week's sketch (see above), and use purple, lime/olive, and rose/pink as your color scheme.
Here's a summary of the deets:
- You are not required to use Shirley 2 Girls stamps; but if you have them, we would love for you to use them.
- Upload you card to your blog/online gallery and use keywords, shirleys2girls and S2GSC6.
- Go to Karolyn's blog and post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky. (If you click on the Twisted Thursday logo in my sidebar, it will take you directly to Karolyn's blog.)
- The winner of the challenge will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product line, the winning card will be showcased on Karolyn's as well as S2G's store blog!
- Everyone has a chance to win, as the winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Deadline for submissions is Sunday, April 12, at midnight PDT.
For this challenge, I wanted to see if I could incorporate these non-traditional colors in a baby card. I used my precious Shirley's 2 Girls - Stork Boy-Girl set (SG209) to make my card. My image was colored with various alcohol markers, and I used some luscious S2G velvet rickrack, Jo-Ann stick-on metal stars, SU! silver cord and dazzling diamond to embellish my card.
Check out the rest of the DT"s creations for some wonderful inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Can't wait to see your creations!