It's Twisted Thursday! What's the twist for this week's sketch..... add buttons or flowers to your card! For those of you who are new to the Twisted Thursday challenge hosted by the Shirley's 2 Girls Design Team, here are the Deets:
- Create a card, following this week's sketch and add buttons or flowers to your card.
- You are not required to used Shirley's 2 Girls stamps; but if you have them, we would love to see them.
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keywords - S2GSC7 and shirleys2girls.
- Go to Karolyn's blog and post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky.
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, April 19, 2009 at midnight, PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win.
- The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product line, and the winning card will be showcased on Shirley's 2 Girls store blog as well as Karolyn's blog.
This is my take on this week's sketch (S2GSC7). I turned the sketch and used the sweet S2G image called Sheep and Friend (SG605). I also used some luscious S2G velvet rickrack. For added interest, I distressed the very vanilla layers with my distressing tool; and the body of my sheep was paper pieced and attached with dimensionals. For this week's twist, I added some little flowers I have had in my stash for eons. This was a simple and quick creation. Hope you like it!
Supplies: Stamp - Sheep and friend (SG605); Paper - PTI white, SU! very vanilla, basic black, soft sky and baja breeze; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Accessories - clear EP, alcohol markers for coloring, dimensions, flowers and S2G rickrack.
For more inspiration, check out the creations of the rest of the team:
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you find the time to play with this week's sketch!