Welcome to Twisted Thursday! Karolyn has created another great sketch and this week's twist is to add ribbon. I hope you will be able to join in the fun which includes a chance to win a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product line.
- Just make a card following this week's Twisted Thursday sketch. Be sure to add the "ribbon" twist.
- Upload your card to your blog and/or favorite online gallery. Please use keywords - shirleys2girls and S2GSC8.
- Then, go to Karolyn's blog and use Mr. Linky to post a direct link to your creation.
- The challenge winner will be chosen by Random.org..... so everyone has a chance to win.
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, April 26, at midnight, PDT.
Here's my sample. I used the sweet Stork Boy/Girl Set (SG209) by Shirley's 2 Girls. A Nestabilities die was used to cut out my image, which I colored with Copic markers. I also used a Copic marker to dye my ribbon pinwheel to match my color scheme. I can't take credit for the pinwheel -- I found it at Jo-Ann's ages ago. Don't you just love when you rediscover something in your stash and can alter it to work with a project?
Supplies: Stamps - Shirley's 2 Girls Stork Boy/Girl Set (SG209); Paper - PTI white, Bazzill dotted swiss, yellow and aqua from my stash -- makers unknown; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Accessories - Clear EP, PTI yellow dotted ribbon, small buttons - Mike's, pinwheel - Jo-Ann's fabric department, dimensionals, and Nestabilities die.
For more samples using this sketch, check out the awesome creations of the other design team members:
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by! Have fun stamping!!