Welcome to Twisted Thursday! Above is this week's Twisted Thursday sketch challenge (S2GSC10). This week's twist is to add scallops to your card. The Shirley's 2 Girls DT would love for you to play along with us!
- Just make a card following this week's sketch and add the 'scallops' twist.
- You are not required to use S2G stamps.
- Upload your card to your blog and/or favorite online gallery. Be sure to add keywords - shirleys2girls and S2GSC10.
- Go to Karolyn's blog and use Mr. Linky to post a direct link to your creation.
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, May 17, at midnight (PDT).
- The winner will be chosen by random.org.
- The winner will get to choose a stamp from the S2G product line and have their card showcased on the S2G challenge blog!
Here is my take on this week's sketch. My image and sentiment are from the S2G set called Heart with Wings Set (SG216). My image was paper pieced and colored with Copic markers. I also added Flower Soft to the heart and dazzled the wings with SU! dazzling diamonds. I mounted my image on foam tape and used 2 scalloped circles to mat my image.
Supplies: Stamps - Shirley's 2 Girls Heart with Wings Set; Paper - All paper, included DP, is by PTI except for the textured white scalloped border which is made by DCWV; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Accessories - SU! Dazzling Diamonds, Copic Markers for coloring, Flower Soft, SU! scallop punch, EK Success smaller scallop punch and corner rounder, MS heart punch, and foam tape.
For more inspiration, be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations:
Can't wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!