September 03, 2009

Fa-BOO-lous Halloween Blog Hop!

Welcome trick-or-treaters! The big day has finally arrived... Shirley's 2 Girls is releasing their new Halloween line of stamps! To celebrate this release, we invite you to hop along with the S2G Design Team as they share their 'anything but a card' projects.
Now it wouldn't be Halloween without candy (blog candy, that is)... and you have a chance at winning the Grand Prize... a S2G Halloween stamp set, DP, embellishments and candy treats... AS WELL AS a mystery treat (a $20 S2G gift certificate!) hidden on one of the blog stops along the way! So be sure to leave comments on the S2G Challenge Blog as well as all the stops along the hop in order to be eligible for both drawings! Winners will be chosen by random.org.
The hop begins at the S2G Challenge Blog. If you started here on my blog, hop back to the S2G Challenge Blog and start at the beginning. If you arrived here from Justine's blog - Cardiology-Cards from the Heart, you are in the right place!
I am very excited to share two of the new sets with you today. My first project is a sweet treat wrapper made with the adorable image from the Boo Invite set (908). (You can find directions for the wrapper on the Scor-Pal website). My panel of DP is one of the new Halloween digi papers S2G will be releasing.
Here is a view of the inside of the wrapper. I used one of the cute Boo Invite sentiments. The candy bar was attached with glue dots. Sticky-back Velcro coin rounds were placed on the inside of the front flap and the front of the bottom flap to hold the wrapper closed.
My other projects showcase the versatile S2G Halloween set called Spookies (906). These images are the perfect size for punching with the SU! scallop circle punch. I used glue dots to sandwich Peppermint Patties between 2 stamped scallop circles. Talk about quick and easy!
I couldn't resist making more sweet treat holders with this fun set! All DP used are just a few of the new Halloween digital papers S2G will be releasing.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Before you go, please leave a comment here on my blog to be eligible for the mystery treat! Then hop on over to the next blog, Joy's blog - Crazy for Daisies!

43 comments:

  1. Your projects are absolutely adorable!
    Too Cute!
    http://elainemwilson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAT I am so in love with your project. Where would I begin? These are absolutely perfect in every way. after the candy is gone, I would so use these as a check book cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candybar holders! The stamps are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! You ladies are doing so many wonderful projects!!! I'm having fun hopping along!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat you've outdone yourself yet again. Bright colors and so in theme. These are a SCREAM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your little treats! those candy bar treat wraps are so cute and you did a fab job decorating them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job. I am having a lot of unf blog hopping. This is a wonderful idea. Amazing gift idea. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the wrappers on the candy bars and the mints are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooo cool. I love the peppermint patty idea. Everything looks so good...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun ideas! Love those individual inchies on the plates, they look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you combined these adorable stamps with something I love ALMOST as much as coffee - chocolate!!!! :D so adorable! love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness these are just DARLING!! I LOVE your creations! soooooo creative!!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would explain what you've been busy working on the last couple of days....wonderful 'ween creations, Pat!
    Those peppermint treats are just calling my name =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These projects are great! What a neat set of goodies that you have created. I love each and everyone of them. I wouldn't want to ruin them to eat the chocolate inside...
    Oh, well, maybe I could carefully open them :)

    Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dude, these are just SPECTACULAR!! Every detail just makes me smile! And your invitation - how flippin' cute is that?! I wanna come to your house for Halloween!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fabulous projects! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulously fun Pat!!! and yummy!! I'm seeing such wonderful ideas on this hop!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the treat holders you made and the new Halloween dp is fantastic! Great job on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the little trick or treaters! And those sweet treat holders look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What cute little ideas!! I love all of the candy wrapers you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute ideas... I can't wait for Halloween....
    Melissa in WI

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool ideas! The candy bar holders are perfect for the girls in the office (and of course my sweet nieces and nephew). I also really love the idea of the patties decorated and displayed in the egg dish. Looks like I found another reason for have one, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The boo invite set is great...love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. PAT - Amazing projects! Hope you don't mind but I gonna case your cute little candy bar holders for my co-workers! what a great little spooky gift!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG, I just love the Pepperment Patties covers and the candy bar covers are FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Are we talking adorable or what? Cute little trick or treaters. And yes those treats look pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pat, what a wonderful post! Look at all the fabulous projects!! I especially love those darling treat holders. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an awesome idea - I love the peppermint patties!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh My goodness these are all so great you did a great job with your projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all your spooky treats... I am working on Halloween too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, Pat! You outdid yourself on these Halloween treats; they are some of the cutest that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG!!! Holy cow lady!! I JUST ADORE HALLOWEEN and EVERY ONE of your projects are too stinkin' CUTE!!! I love this!! Thanks so much for sharing all of this eye candy FUN!!! Enjoy the weekend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love Halloween, your projects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just darling. Halloween is not my favorite holiday but I love what you did with it. Hugs, Beda Stoner

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a spooktacular job you did on all of these, Pat! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What fun, fun projects Pat! Love these super Halloween stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! I just love all your Halloween projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Seems I have a few posts to catch up on! lol
    Love all your Halloween treats ... they really look great! I'm sure whoever the recipients are they too will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love these new sets!!! The top one is my faVE!

    ReplyDelete