October 22, 2009

S2GSC30 -- Twisted Thursday!

Happy Thursday everyone! Here's my card and the sketch I followed for today's Twisted Thursday challenge. It's easy to play along with us!
  • Just make a card following this week's sketch. Be sure to include this week's twist -- add a pumpkin to your card! (You are not required to use S2G stamps.)
  • Post your card to your blog/online gallery... Use keywords shirleys2girls and S2GSC30. Then go to the S2G Challenge Blog and post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky.
  • You have a whole week to submit your creation. Deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 28, at midnight.
  • The winner of the challenge gets to pick their choice of a S2G stamp!
What a super fun and easy sketch this week. In keeping with the pumpkin twist, I used the cute S2G digital stamp called Hallow-Scream (DG46). I also added 4 MS pumpkins to the corners. The image was colored with Copic markers, and I couldn't resist adding the chocolate bar sticker!
Supplies: Digital Stamps - Hallow-Scream (DG46) by Shirley's 2 Girls; Paper - PTI select white and new leaf, SU! basic black, gingham DP was in my scrap box... think it is MM; Ink - Copic Markers; Accessories - Nestabilities, Marvy square scallop punch, MS pumpkin embellishments, Jolee chocolate bar sticker.
Don't forget to check out the fun creations by the rest of the design team:
Now it's time for you to get busy and join in the fun... Can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's Twisted Thursday challenge!
(SALE - All Shirley's 2 Girls Halloween Stamp Sets (excluding digis) are 25% off until October 31!)

14 comments:

  1. How cute and fun and bright! Darling card, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this sentiment; it's my motto! LOL! Twistedly cute, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! What a fabulous sentiment =)

    You have wonderful pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with that sentiment! LOL Fab, fun card ... love everything Pat! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the little pumpkin corner, and your bright, fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cranky kitty is purple!!! so fun and your coloring Pat is spectacular or should I say spooktacular? Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright colors! That kitty sounds like me today!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just too cute, I love your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha Pat! That card is so cute and the sentiment is so true eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card and what a clever idea to add the chocolate wrapper :)

    ReplyDelete