Hi everyone! I'm really excited about this week's Twisted Thursday sketch with a twist (S2GSC32) brought to you by Shirley's 2 Girls. It's so easy, fun and definitely a keeper. I'm thinking it's the perfect sketch to use when mass producing cards. Yep, I'm doing the happy dance because I think I found my sketch for this year's Christmas cards!
With such a great Twisted Thursday sketch, how can you not play with us! So no excuses this week...
- Just make a card following this week's S2GSC32 sketch. Be sure to include this week's twist -- use kraft paper or paper bag.
- Post your card to your blog/online gallery and include keywords shirleys2girls and S2GSC32 in your post.
- Then go to the S2G Challenge Blog and post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky.
- Deadline for submission is midnight, Wednesday, November 11.
- Winner of the challenge gets to pick their choice of a S2G stamp!
For my sample I used one of the S2G Thanksgiving images called Blessings (SG 308). I colored my image with Copics on PTI select white. I mounted my image on a more mustard layer which was cut with a Nestabilities scallop die. I also used a mix of SU! and Recollections DP. To satisfy this week's twist, my card base is kraft cardstock. I added 3 buttons from my stash and this card was done! Before you get busy creating your card for the challenge, be sure to check out the DT's creations: