It's time once again for Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday. We have another fun sketch and this week's twist is to ADD PIERCING. Here's a summary of the Deets:
- You are not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we'd love for you to use them.
- Upload your card to your blog and/or favorite online gallery. Please use keywords S2GSC4 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky on Karolyn's Blog. Or you can click on the Twisted Thursday sign in my sidebar. It will link you directly to Karolyn's blog.
- The deadline for submitting your card is Sunday, March 29, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner of our challenge will be chosen by Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product line, and the winning card will be showcased on Karolyn's blog as well as the Shirley's 2 Girls store blog. How cool is that!!
Above is a sample I made using this fun sketch. I used Shirley's 2 Girls Cat on Pillow image (SG604). I gave my cat stripes and colored him with alcohol markers before covering my image with a Versamark Pen and embossing with clear embossing powder. 'My Twist' is the pierced, scalloped border at the bottom of the card. For more inspiration, check out the fabulous samples made by the rest of the Ladies with Attitude DT.
So, what are you waiting for?!! Get busy and create something. Can't wait to see your creations and thanks for stopping by!