Hard to believe April is drawing to a close. Time sure does fly when you are having fun..... And what could be more fun than another Twisted Thursday sketch and a chance to win a stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product line! The twist to this week's sketch (S2GSC9) is to add dimension. The S2G Design Team would love for you to participate in this week's challenge.
- Just make a card following this week's sketch. Be sure to add the "dimension" twist.
- You are not required to use S2G stamps.
- Upload your card to your blog and/or favorite online gallery and be sure to use the keywords - shirleys2girls and S2GSC9.
- Go to Karolyn's blog and use Mr. Linky to post a direct link to your creation.
- The challenge winner will be chosen by Random.org; so everyone has a chance to win.
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, May 3, at midnight, PDT.
Here's my sample for this week's sketch. I love this Shirley's 2 Girls image called, Schnapps' Itch (SG59). Isn't the sentiment a hoot? Both my image and sentiment were backed with foam tape to add dimension.
Supplies: Stamps - Snapps' Itch (SG209) by Shirley's 2 Girls; Paper - SU! tempting turquoise, PTI white and dotted red DP, yellow gingham is from my scrap bin - maker unknown; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Accessories - MS border; Nestabilites and Marvy punches, clear EP, foam tape, alcohol makers for coloring and red rickrack just for fun!
For more inspiration, check out the rest of the Design Team's creations:
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to play!