February 28, 2010

SSHP20 -- Chocolate Bunny!

Hi All! Here's my card for this week's Saturday Spotlight Challenge #20. This week we were challenged to clean things up. So I kept my design clean and simple -- perfect for showing off my new Chocolate Bunny... YUM!
Hope you like my take on the challenge! Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting today!!
Supplies: Stamps - SU! Chocolate Bunny; Paper - SU! pretty in pink, whisper white, and a.muse brown; Ink - Versafine vintage sepia; Accessories - clear embossing powder, Sizzix embossing folder, Spellbinders die, PTI ribbon, button and thread from my stash.

11 comments:

  1. Too cute, Pat! The chocolate bunny is a favorite of mine as well. He looks great surrounded by all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good enough to eat! Yummy!! I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally cute and sweet! Love the ribbon and button treatment, especially. It's the perfect accent for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love that bunny it makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suddenly have an urge for chocolate. Shame on you! LOL. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so yummmmy!!! I love this!! That ribbon is just too die for girl!!! I so love your colors!! WOWZER Joan!! Thanks so much for playing sweetie!! Sorry if I'm late, but I will put your link in Mister Linky if you haven't already done so!! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight sweetie!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the sweet simplicity of this one Pat. Hmmm, chocolate ..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat this is so pretty. I love the chocolate and pink together.. You did a terrific job on this card...Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute!! Love your color combo, the image, the bow and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight Challenge! What an awesome take on the Clean it up challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi pat!! Just wanted to pass along congrats to you!! Your card has been spotlighted at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete