July 18, 2010

Betta Fish


Happy Sunday, everyone!  I am very excited to share a sneak peek of one of the new Doodle Pantry images that Laurie Wilson (owner and illustrator) will be releasing this coming Tuesday, July 20.  The image I am sharing today is from a new set called Betta Fish.  I can't wait for you to see everything that is included with this set.  You are going to love it... I know I sure do!  So, be sure to stop by the Doodle Pantry on Tuesday (7/20) for Laurie's 2nd release this month; you won't be disappointed.
Have a super day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Supplies:  Stamps -- Betta Fish by Doodle Pantry; Paper - SU! bermuda bay, tangerine tango, Webster's Pages DP and a sheet of cardstock from a pack I got at Staples (manufacturer unknown); Ink -- SU! soft sky for sponging, a combination of Copics and pencils w/ gamsol for coloring; Accessories -- CTMH liquid glass, PTI button, ribbon and epoxy stickers from my stash, dimensionals and some iridescent pastels, which unfortunately you can't see in the photo.


14 comments:

  1. oh WOW! Pat, you really do make the most beautiful cards!!!!

    I love this, love all you did with this gorgeous betta and that paper is perfect!
    Stellar job Pat!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is simply fabulous with that awesome underwater paper, all the little fishy accents and your coloring is amazing! I also love your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat this is fintastic!! I just love how you built this scene, you are so creative. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the vibrant colors and the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PATTTTTTTTTTT, I am floored, this is out of this crafty lil world of ours. I'm gonna go pick my jaw up off the ground. DANGGGGGGGG,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow!!! I'm speechless at this stunning card! Your coloring is fantastic. I'm at awe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Love that fishbowl and the fish, and you did a wonderful job witht the look of the water in the fishbowl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic and colorful aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, how lovely is this card, your cards are so pretty and such details like with this little fish and the colors.Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great effects! Love the fishy image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet it's just awesome IRL! So much to see and so many details ... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! What an awesome card, love your coloring and all the details....sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete