February 13, 2013

Bandaids and Tissues


Hi All!  Here's a get well card I just finished using two new sets from Doodle Pantry. -- Bandaid and Soup and Tissues. The Bandaid set is a new freebie and includes both outline and colored images, sentiments and digi paper.  I used one of the digi papers from this set for my background layer, and also paper pieced it to the borders of the tissue box... (This image is from the Soup and Tissues set.)  Coloring of the tissues was done with Copics.  I also added some sponging (blush blossom ink).   

I used the bandaid image to spell out the word, HEAL, and merged it over a larger bandaid.  After grouping them together, I merged them in front of  the tissue box.

Off to make some homemade chicken soup.  Will be delivering the soup and card to a neighbor, who just came home from the hospital.

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the colour and beautiful flower.
    Such a nice thought to give it to your neighbour and homemade soup too - yummy!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever how you combined these - worked perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Pat! Your neighbor will enjoy it! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! It would certainly brighten anyone's day who was feeling under the weather. TFS Pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty Pat, I love the way you have used the backing paper to decorate the tissue box as well. You have a very lucky neighbour, I'm sure she will love her card and chicken soup.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just lost everything I wrote to you! You are on a roll..yesterday's card and the clever heal spelled with bandages. I got the biggest kick out of it. Hummm...I waited by the front door and the chicken soup never arrived. I wonder what happened? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the bandaid image to make the letters. So clever! Sweet card, Pat. Hope your neighbor is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positively lovely! The peach color is a beautiful contrast to the white - this is such a sweet card, lovely job! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card...I love the colors. I am so happy to be on the Doodle Pantry Design Team with you. I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, it will put a smile on anyone's face who was feeling under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute!! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat, this is really adorable hun!! Love the colors, papers and the feeling behind this!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great get well card Pat! Fun digital images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great paper piecing on this fun image!! Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved this set when I saw it, and now I want to use it even more! Wonderfully inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pat you have the greatest imagination! I just LOVE you band-aid letters!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK I think you guessed that the above word was suppose to be "your" band-aid letters, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! What a pretty card Pat! I love the flower & bow as well as the colors in your card...beautifully done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete