October 01, 2015

Candy Corn

Gosh, where did September go?  Yep, October's here already and with the new month starts a new Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge #10.  The challenge is posted on the Doodle Pantry Blog.  The theme is 'any digi goes'.  

For my card today, I went with a Halloween theme and used the pre-colored jar with candy corn, topper and digital paper from Doodle Pantry's Everyday Jargon.  Also added a label with sentiment to the jar as well as a candy corn maze from Mini Mazes Halloween (which I colored digitally).  

I will be entering my card in the following challenges:
Inky Impressions Challenge #274 -- Dots and Stripes
The Crafty Challenge 2 -- Spots or Strips/anything goes
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge 86 -- Anything Goes or Halloween

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Sure hope you join us for the Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge!

11 comments:

  1. Mmmm, makes me wish I had some of those corn candies right now! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful bright colors on your card. Your image makes me hungry for candy corn. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I always love your maze cards - spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Pat, such lovely bright colours.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy corn is my favorite Halloween treat!! Great design with this jar of goodies and fun maze bonus! Well done, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this candy jar sets! Really fun design and I love the maze idea which is great for a child for Halloween!! Fabulous idea friend! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, I love how you colored the maze ... so freakin cute!! What a bright, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, bold colors. And of course, candy corn! My fave treat ever. Wonderfully festive card you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so very impressed by the colors used on this - everything just looks SO SWEET together!!! Hope you are doing well and I wish you a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card Pat, I love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete