November 12, 2008

Autumn Wheat

Sorry I haven't posted lately!  I finally got some stamping done and have a Thanksgiving card to share.  Sharon Johnson's work inspired this card.  I absolutely love her style and tried to incorporate her stamp simply philosophy!  You can find the link to her blog here
My image is from a set called Fresh Fruits by PTI.  The colors used are pumpkin pie, baja breeze with a white base and a strip of Autumn Vine DSP.  Instead of ribbon, I wrapped metallic crochet cotton around my scalloped oval as well as my card (next to the long sides of the DP).  A few score lines were also added for dimension.  Very simple; hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:  Stamps - PTI Fresh Fruits; sentiment - PTI Garden of Life; Paper - PTI white, SU! pumpkin pie, baja breeze, SU! DSP Autumn Vine; Ink - Versafine antique sepia; Accessories - clear EP, crochet cotton, Scor-Pal, Nestabilities, dimensionals.

11 comments:

  1. This is SO lovely!!! I love all the white with that pumpkin -- it looks just fabulous -- and what great DP for autumn!!!! LOVE your focal image -- such a great job!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty!
    Love those colours you used and the layout is fab!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    Kristine in Norway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cool card. I really like the added detail of the embossed lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love the image and those COLORS! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, this is just so simple and elegant! Love it.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm back online (finally)! :D Gorgeous card! I love the scoring.

    I left you an award on my blog. Stop by and see...
    http://creativeantics.blogspot.com/2008/11/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's me again, I just gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete