February 04, 2009

Mojo Madness Contest 72 - Contest

Every Monday, the Mojo Makers publish a new sketch for you to try on their blog, Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.  This week they are also sponsoring a contest with a chance of winning a set of Verve Stamps. 
 
This is my take on this week's sketch.  I used the 'Fluttering By' set by Verve Stamps, but you can use whatever stamps you want.  Have a fantastic day and have fun stamping!
Supplies: Stamps - Verve Stamps fluttering by; Paper -  All SU! products; Ink - Versafine satin red; Accessories - A.Muse creative candy, MS butterfly punch, SU! border punch, Marvy scalloped circle punch, dimensionals.

20 comments:

  1. I love the red and aqua together here, and that butterfly is fabulous! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors really pop!! This is terrific sketch, and you put it together beautifully! I love your stamped and your punched butterfiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks magnificent! I just tagged you...go see my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cool, love it. Did you know that only part of your post shows up in my reader?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful!! Love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Beautiful card, love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these colours look fantastic together...well done :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour combination - love the bright red against the muted yellow & blue!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT! Love the bright colors, love the butterflies, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun, Pat! I love the colors and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty Pat! nice job on the sketch...tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh this is soooo pretty! I love the depth of color here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this card. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    Jessica Lynn

    ---------
    Come on over and visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, so different and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! I love the fun color combo and papers. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cheery color combo!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so fun and lively. Love the bright colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete