It's Twisted Thursday for Shirley's 2 Girls! Ready for a super sketch and a chance to win your choice of stamp from the S2G product line? This week, Karolyn has created my favorite sketch to date for the Twisted Thursday challenges! You gotta try this one -- it's the bomb! And this week's twist is to use another favorite, EMBOSSING. Here are the deets:
- You are not required to use Shirley's 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we'd love for you to use them.
- Upload your card to your blog and/or favorite online gallery. Please use keywords S2GSC5 and shirleys2girls.
- Then, post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky on Karolyn's Blog. You can click on the Twisted Thursday logo in my sidebar which will link you directly to Karolyn's blog.
- Deadline for submitting your card is Sunday, April 5, at midnight PDT.
- Random.org will choose the winner, so everyone has a chance to win their choice of stamp from the Shirley's 2 Girls product line. Plus your card will be showcased on Karolyn's blog as well as the Shirley's 2 Girls store blog.
My sample uses a new release from Shirley's 2 Girls called Schnapps' Itch (SG59). For the embossing twist, I did a couple of things. First, I heat embossed Schnapps' dog basket with clear embossing powder after going over it with a VersaMark pen. The dry embossing was achieved with Cuttlebug embossing folders and a Nestabilities dies. For more inspiration, check out these fabulous creations by the rest of the Ladies with Attitude DT:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please join in the fun and a chance to win!!