- Just make a card following this week's sketch and include the ric rac/ribbon twist.
- Post your card to your blog/online gallery and note keywords shirley's2girls and S2GSC34.
- Then go to the S2G Challenge Blog and use Mr. Linky to post a direct link to your card.
- Deadline for submission is Wednesday, November 25, at midnight.
- The winner of the challenge receives a S2G stamp.
Here's my sample for this week's sketch. I used one of the new S2G holiday stamps called Winter Chair (SG292). For my twist, I added both ribbon and ric rac to my design. In order to share one of the 2 sentiments that comes with this set, I have also included a photo of the inside of my card. Other supplies used include PTI papers, MS border and coordinating corner punches, Nestabilities dies, buttons and pearl stick-ons from my stash.
For more inspiration check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Sure hope you have time to play with us!!