August 16, 2008

I've been Tagged by Keri!

I've been tagged by Keri!
At first, I panicked cause I'm sorta shy and don't like to talk about myself. Then I wondered what I was going to say without sounding like a dork. Finally, I reasoned to just have fun and go with what pops into my head! So here goes:
  • My life has been blessed with a dear husband of 34 years; a great stepson; a wonderful, supportive family; and the best friends a person could have.
  • I'm retired and loving it!
  • My favorite things include pistachio ice cream, Colonial Williamsburg, reading for pleasure, taking naps, and the smell of fresh sweet basil.
  • I really dislike bugs, snakes, grocery shopping, the short days of winter, and driving in snow.
  • I once had a cat that flushed toilets.
  • My friends and family think I'm a clean freak; and my husband thinks I make the best spaghetti sauce and meatballs you ever tasted.
Here are the people I'm going to tag:
For those tagged, I hope you play! If you choose to play, here are the rules:
l. Link to the person who "tagged" you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.
Enjoy! Pat

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, what FUN facts!!! Nice to get to know you better!!! And gee, that spaghetti sounds goods!!! Thank you so much for the tag -- hhhmmmm -- what could I possibly have to share???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your fun facts, thanks for the tag. Big Hugs cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I am so glad I tagged you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to learn a little about you Pat! I love Colonial Williamsburg too!! I've been there 4 times so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is fun to read! I like everything you do except for the basil. I love to grow it, but I don't love to eat it too much!!

    ReplyDelete