October 13, 2008

FS88 Anne's So Sweet!

Anne Ryan is this week's Featured Stamper on SCS, and she is amazing! Not only does she have a fabulous gallery, but she touches all of us with her sweet comments. Thank you, Anne! I chose to CASE this incredible card.
I kept her sketch, but changed the image and colors. In keeping with the theme, Anne's So Sweet!, I changed the flower embellishment to a sentiment and added some rain dots to balance my design. Hope you like it Anne, and thanks to everyone for taking a peek!
Supplies: Stamps - Inkadinkado Birthday Cupcake; Paper - PTI white and DP, SU! basic black, MS DP; Ink - Versafine onyx black; Accessories - Copic and Prismacolor markers, MS border, Inkssentials Glassy Accents, Cloud Nine Rain Dots.

13 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, totally delish! Looks good enough to eat and I love the fab job you have made of colouring the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I haven't done the challenge for this week but I plan on it. I love Anne's gallery. You made such a "sweet" card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cupcake. very cute card. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet! This is my favorite PTI color, and I love the shiny cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cupcake stamp! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Pat! Great colours - the black really makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not heard or her before, I will have to go check out SCS more for details, super cute card...it looks so nice and i LOVE the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok now how delicious is this??? I love all the mix of patterns going on here Pat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the PTI papers on this - and the paperpieced cup cake - fun case !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and Anne are two of my favorite SCSers, so I think this card is perfect! You're both so sweet AND talented!!

    ReplyDelete