October 09, 2009

I love pie!

Happy Fall! Well, it's almost pie baking time... I love pie and am loving this new Pilgrim Penny image from KLM Digital Designs. I almost flipped when I saw her! Isn't she the cutest? And such a perfect image for decorating my Thanksgiving cards this year. I don't know about you, but it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a piece of homemade pumpkin pie... YUM!
For my card, Penny was colored with my Copics, and the edges of the white panels and card base were sponged with Antique Linen distress ink. I layered my panels with SU! Not Quite Navy cardstock. My designer papers are from the Recollections Autumn Collection. My only embelllishments are 3 altered shell buttons popped up with dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to stop back on Sunday... I won't have pie, but I will be offering some blog candy!

9 comments:

  1. Cute, love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Thanksgiving card with her little pumpkin pie. I love your DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I love the layout and the altered shells are cool! I haven't seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image and I love how you have treated her so gently Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat!

    The card is beautiful. You did a super terrific job with the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those buttons, they are the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete