November 15, 2009

KLM Digital Designs - Giftin' Elf

Happy Sunday! This cute elf is another adorable digital image from KLM Digital Designs. I teamed him with a Sizzix Chirstmas tree die, some Flower Soft, a Christmas Jingle sentiment. and I now have another Christmas card finished and ready to add to my stash! Yippee....
To find Giftin' Elf and other fabulous KLM digital images, click HERE. Have a wonderful day and a great week!!
Supplies: Digital Stamp - Giftin' Elf by KLM Digital Designs, Paper - PTI select white, SU! garden green, real red and DP; Ink - Copic and Prismacolor markers; Accessories - SU! simply scrappin' Christmas Jingle sentiment, Flower Soft, Sizzix Christmas tree die, white gel pen, Nestabilities oval scallop die, small flower tree topper from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. OH how sweet!! I absolutely adore your images and the coloring!! So sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super di dooper cute Pat, love this fun image and WOW is that tree ever cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the flower soft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, this is too cute! Super colouring job, love the touch of flower soft, great tree, top card! TFS Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling I love that flower soft, fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweetness! I like how you colored him and cut him out, and the paper pieced tree behind him is genious... I need to use my flower soft more often, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete