February 05, 2011

DPBC7 -- Kitty Bouquet


Good Morning!  Sorry I've been MIA.  We were out of town for a few days, and I have been having a hard time getting back in the groove.  I think the lousy weather has given me a case of the blahs.  Don't know about you, but I am more than ready for Spring.

When I got a peek at the new Doodle Pantry set I used for this card, I was delighted to be reminded that milder days are ahead.  This set is called Kitty Bouquet and is one of 5 new sets being released today.   In addition, Laurie has added 2 new SVG files to the store.  Click here to see all the new goodies, freebies, and what's in this month's grab bag.


Today also starts a new Doodle Pantry Challenge (DPBC7) on the Doodle Pantry Blog.  The theme for DPBC7  is to use a Doodle Pantry image.  To participate, just create a new card or project following the theme.  Laurie has some fabulous prizes up for grabs, and all participants in the challenge will receive a free copy of the Kitty Bouquet digi set (pictured above).   Just click here to go directly to the challenge to get the details and to link your card.  

Sure hope you get to play with us... have a fun day and happy crafting!

Supplies:  Stamps -- Kitty Bouquet by Doodle Pantry, computer-generated sentiment; Paper - SU! DSP and bermunda bay,  PTI select white and bitty dot basics; Ink -  SU! soft sky, sage shadow, Memento cottage ivy, new sprout, pear tart, and summer sky for sponging, Copic Markers and a yellow glaze pen for coloring; Accessories - clear embossing powder, Sizzix dies, Spellbinder dies, SU! oval punches, Marvy flower punch, MS twill tape, brad from my stash.

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Love the colors and the flower you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love these colors. I wish it looked like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I just love the colors and coloring. I also love those flowers and leaves in polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Pat. Spring can't come fast enough for me, either. Your card makes me feel like it's already here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oww so sweet card love his white paws hihi, great flower hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! Your card is totally cute Pat & I LOVE the colors!!! Great design too.....it's truly wonderful & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Pat, I LOVE these colors! So fresh & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A "purrfect" card for spring! Fab colouring & design Pat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!!!! So springy and bright! I am SO ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Pat! This is absolutely wonderful! Such bright, vivid and striking colors - and a fun image! I just LOVE your card, it's fantastic! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and happy card. Love the bright colors and the darling image.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pat this is awesome the colors are phenomenal on this exceptional creation. This flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet card! Love the colors and coloring and does make me think maybe spring is coming, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pat, this is really precious!! WOW! Gorgeous creation with the flower and colors!! I really love this hun!! SWEET image too!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh it purrrrfect Pat! lol such a pretty spring like card, I love it!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great kitty card, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Pat...this card makes me happy! Love the bright colors and that little kitty is so cute! Beautiful polka dotted flower, too. As always, your coloring is just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is FABULOUS!! I just love the pop of orange on this--perfectly perfect in every way!! =)

    ReplyDelete