September 11, 2012

Halloween Cat


Hi All.  I have a fun card to share today that uses Bugaboo's Halloween Windows -- Cat .  Isn't this image the cutest!  It's Bugaboo's weekly freebie until it changes this coming Friday, September 14.  Click here for the link.  I combined this fun image with a MDS/SU! sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Paper piecing and coloring were done digitally with the help of Photoshop.  


I will be entering this card in Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch Challenge 119.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween card, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, love your colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Pat, the image is great and love the colours and great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us over at Bugaboo this time.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling Halloween creation!! I just love these colors together!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Pat. I love that particular shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic design and I love these colors together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute Pat! Love the layout & colors....very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, I just love halloween cards I really like that you put the brighter colors against that white, they relaly stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute Pat!
    love fun image & great halloween colors!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is very fun! Love that fun touch of polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I love the colours and the little bats make the perfect accent. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute card! love the wood look! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you've coloured this! Lovely card thank you for joining this weeks Catch the Bug Challenge!! ((Lyn)) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome matting of this adorable Halloween image, Pat!! Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Gosh...I missed the freebie but your card is awesome and I love the way you used Photoshop...ok ok....another one for me to CASE!

    ReplyDelete