October 17, 2014

Happy Holidays



Happy Friday, everyone.  I guess you could say this post is a test as it's the first post using my new computer.  Boy, things have changed since my last Mac...Took me half a day to figure out how to add scroll bars! Wanted to see how my photos would be uploaded and formatted using the new iPhoto software.  Looks like I may have to do some tweaking to the Blogger or iPhoto settings.

This card is one I made when I was w/o a computer.  I had printed off some digis on my old computer before it crashed due to a failed logic/video board.  The image I used is from a SU!/MDS set called Mingle All the Way.  I did some paper piecing and embellished with tiny pearls.  IRL, I really like how it looks, and will be mass producing it for Christmas.  Just have to change up the pearls with something flatter to make the design postage-friendly.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by.

15 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a really gorgeous design here Pat!! I love the different colors and patterns in your design!! The sparkle is just perfect!! New computers are great and work fast so I'm sure you'll get it figured out in no time! :) Wish I had a Mac!! LOL!! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas card Pat, I love this colour combination and your brilliant paper piecing.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Pat! Love the image, and hope you get things all worked out soon! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pat. Gorgeous colors. Hope all works out with the new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fabulous holiday card, Pat! Awesome paper piecing!

    Congrats on your new computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying the non traditional colors. Tell me more about your new computer. Was it a Macthat crashed. My mac is 6years old. I have a backup external hard drive but it's stariing to give me false info. Anyway....beautiful little card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Pat! I love the addition of the glittery paper and the little pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another darling card and love the sentiment. I loved the other cards so much I had to go over and buy the set, it is wonderful and a person gets so much stuff when you buy the file. So at stamp club I took the easy way out merged the ornaments and made a pretty card with everything and the girls just loved it. So thanks for sharing. Worked out nice for me and super easy.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Pat! Great card and such festive holiday colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular, Pat! I love the sentiment and your color combo is fabulous. Wonderful sparkle.
    Good luck with your new computer, my friend. There's nothing I hate more than having to learn a new computer or new operating system. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours Pat! Congrats on the new computer. It is always such a learning curve but happy to see you've made it this far!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A new computer... woohoo (once you get it figured out that is!) This is a happy card indeed. Love the festive bright color combo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks fabulous, the red and blue combo looks so stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, a new computer ... hope you have got it worked out somewhat now! LOVE this colour combination and the fact that there is no image, only a sentiment. I always struggle with that. Great card for mass producing :-)

    ReplyDelete